Indexing Failure with Jellyfin 10.8.6

I’m having indexing failures on all my infuse clients connecting to my Jellyfin Server. It starts out fetching content successfully, but eventually fails. I’ve tried removing the share, trying a different user, disabling some/all of the libraries on the share and reinstalling and setting up the app from scratch. On my Jellyfin server I get the following error for each failure:

[2022-10-31 17:05:20.291 +11:00] [ERR] Error processing request. URL “GET” “/users/a8906dae57e94a2ca12b9fec748c24d6/items”.
System.ArgumentException: Requested value ‘Data’ was not found.

Versions in play:
Infuse 7.4.6
Jellyfin Server 10.8.6
Infusesync 1.4.2.0
tvOS 16.1

same issue. i think it’s because the infuse plugin hasn’t been updated yet for 10.8.6

Thanks for this - downgrading to Jellyfin 10.8.5 allowed indexing to complete successfully.

I have a problem with the Jellyfin add-on.

For some reason Jellyfin says my username and password is incorrect. I have to edit and save the credentials every time, even when I don’t change anything. After saving it connects again.

I am trying to figure out what the problem is. I just updated my Jellyfin server from 10.8.5 to 10.8.6 and then Infuse lost the connection. Not sure this is actually the cause of the problem, but I just noticed it.

I have seen older topics about this, but not really a solution. Is this a bug in Infuse?

I wasn’t able to replicate any issues here in a few quick tests with Infuse 7.4.6 and Jellyfin 10.8.6.

If possible, can you replicate this issue in Infuse and send in a report from your device (and post the diagnostic code here)?

As soon as it happens again, I will send the report and let you know here.

For my issue, Diagnostic code is JJ50B

1 Like

Just to cover all the bases, is this with Jellyfin 10.8.5 or 10.8.6?

It’s diagnostics created after experiencing the issue with all the versions in play from my original post, including Jellyfin 10.8.6 yes.

Just trying to pinpoint which version of Jellyfin was running at the time you submitted the diagnostics. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks. We’re going to look into this.

In the meantime, you may try updating to the new Jellyfin 10.8.7 release to see if this makes a difference.

After updating to Jellyfin 10.8.7, indexing failure is gone away

1 Like

Came here for some me too…but can confirm, JellyFin 10.8.7 (on Linux anyway) resolves the issue with Infuse.

1 Like

So far still no issues here. Seems to be working fine, after updating Jellyfin. Hopefully it remains this way.

1 Like

The issue is resolved by upgrading to Jellyfin 10.8.7. Thanks to all for the help with this one.

1 Like

Weird had the same issue and indeed, after updating to 10.8.7.1 is was gone. But then a few hours later again getting indexing failures. Is there an other solution?

This may help.

Will do. For now I fixed the problem with downgrading the jellyfin infuse sync plugin from 1.4.1.2 to 1.4.1.0

So my guess is an issue with infusesync plugin

16 posts were split to a new topic: Indexing error with Jellyfin 10.8.8