Indexing failed on Dropbox

What is this error? How come the token with Dropbox expired and why is it impossible to update?

If you have a chance to send in a report from your device (and open a support ticket) it may help track down what is going on here.

The new 6.0 update released today also has a number of streaming related improvements, which could help.

I updated to version 6 and it happened again. It still works (for now, at least) on Apple TV.

Was it working for a bit on v6 and then stopped?

If you can send in a report from the new app it would help us see what may be going on.

I can’t do that because the ‘email us’ button only works with the iOS Mail app, not other email apps.

It worked on version 6 for five minutes after I installed it. It still works fine on Apple TV.

Today’s 6.0.3 has a handful of improvements for Dropbox, which we think will help with what is going on here.

Can you try updating, and let us know if you see any issues?

Note: You may need to re-add your Dropbox share one last time after installing the update if things don’t start working right away.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.