Whenever I open the app and it performs its update/refresh, the scan completes with “indexing failed for Plex Media Server” however the library appears to be successfully updated. It does this every single time, even after a reboot, and after uninstalling/reinstalling the app.
It also seems to take quite a while to update when first opening Infuse, usually close to five minutes if it’s been longer than a day or two since last opening.
We have a 5.7.2 update of Infuse awaiting approval from Apple, and with any luck will be available on the App Store very soon.
I’d give this a try once it’s out to see if it helps. If the issue continues, sending in a report and opening a support ticket may help track down what’s going on here.
Running Infuse 5.9.5 from IPad and having the same issue. I am able to see the movies in the file browser but when I go to the ‘Library’ and Scan for changes I see ‘Indexing failed for PlexServerName’
Any thoughts or suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Sorry to revive an old post, but I’ve been having this exact same problem with Infuse on iOS and tvOS. I figured out that it’s related to the size of the Plex library. When using a small test library in Plex, Infuse has no trouble scanning it. Upon reaching a certain size, Infuse starts throwing the “Indexing Failed” error. I’ve reached the point in my testing that adding any 1 video to my test library will trigger the error within Infuse. Removing any 1 video from the library fixes the issue and allows Infuse to scan again. This appears to be a problem within Infuse. For reference, I have 409 movies and 384 episodes within this test library. Adding any random movie to this library causes Infuse to break. It is quite frustrating.