Incremental update for Emby servers and instant Home Screen loading using previous cached metadata

Since the release of Infuse 7.3, experiences with a huge Emby server were incredibly improved. However, I am wondering if it is possible to have Infuse perform incremental update on contents newly fetched from Emby servers and instantly load Home Screen after opening Infuse based on previous fetched metadata, which will then be updated.
Current data fetching is a bit exhausting in that it will update the entire folder that has had some changes regardless of the size of that folder. I have several folders, each of which contains at least fifty thousand items, meaning that I have to wait for at least 10 minutes before I can enjoy those recently added items. If Infuse is able to just fetch changed parts of the library, it would be better since the processing time and cache size are both greatly reduced.
The loading time for Home Screen has been significantly decreased, but that was unstable, I have seen the total time it costs for entire Home Screen to display varies from 10 seconds to 2 minutes. I also noticed that under mobile data, Infuse will not automatically fetch new data and will simply display Home Screen in seconds. Could this strategy of displaying Home Screen using previous data be applied to WIFI condition as well?
Thank you!