IMDB + Rotten Tomato Ratings

tmdb also has IMDB ratings.

1 Like

I looked through the API and didn’t see any IMDB rating, only referencing IMDB number.

1 Like

Kodi’s OMDB scraper addon, for instance, supports it through ListItem.RatingAndVotes[(name)].

1 Like

I understand but for now Infuse uses TMDB not OMDB and while I’m the first to admit I’m not a coder I can’t imagine it would be a quick task to rip out one API and replace it with another just to gain a feature. Not to mention where to display the new info in screen real estate.

1 Like

Sorry, I meant Kodi’s TMDB scraper.

As for screen real estate, maybe it can go where the useless trakt rating currently lives, or give users an option?

All of Infuse’s competitors support this functionality.

1 Like

I made a very related suggestion here the other day about the importance of getting more meta data into Infuse. The real world uses of a great video player

+1

+1

+1

+1

I would actually prefer the IMDB/Rotten Tomatoes rating over the five star ratings that are displayed

+1

+1
IMDb , Rotten tomatoes , metacritic ,bring them all

That would be awesome!

I trust ratings from Letterboxd (https://letterboxd.com/) over Rotten Tomatoes and IMDB. Something to consider.

2 Likes

Ratings from imdb etc will be very useful

• ability to of course set own IMDB rating after watching.

So looking forward to when this is implemented :slight_smile:

This would be so great for this app!

Not having to open up my phone to check ratings would be great. The experience would be so much more immersive.