Image not shown on folder

Hi, I have the problem that there is no image for a folder that contains folders inside or more than a season for a serie. For example, I have a folder called Fargo, inside I have all 20 cap of the 2 seasons (no folders for each season), and a file called Fargo.jpg. If I leave only one season the image is shown, if I leave the 2 season no. I have read the posts related to this subject and tried the solutions mentioned, but have no exit. Someone know what the problem is?
Sorry for my english

Regards

Sorry, dont really understand what you mean, but this link describes how metadata is supported. Maybe it will help you.

Thanks, I have seen that link but does not work.
I have this in my Mac

TV Shows/The Big Bang Theory

Season 8
Files
Season 8
Files

and a The Big Bang Theory.jpg file in the folder

The problem is that in infuse, for The Big Bang Theory folder I see the default image instead of that of my jpg. I only see the folder artwork if I go into the main folder, one for Season 8 and other for Season 9.
Regards

Do it like this.
1 folder (example)
“Friends”

folder.jpg
Season 1

Episodes
Season 2
Episodes

The “folder.jpg” has to be that image you want as picture for the folder, and must be named "folder.jpg. It should be placed under the “Friends” folder. And under that have youre seasons. Actually you dont need to have them i seasons. I just have.

So all you need is to rename the “Bing bang …” to “folder.jpg”

Thanks Oliver, what a dumb I was, I think “folder” means the name of the folder, now is working.
Regards

Hello, I have an issue where renaming the .jpg to folder.jpg does not change the cover art of the television series I have.

For example:

Game of Thrones

Season 1

Episodes
Season 2
Episodes
etc…
folder.jpg

Nothing changes