I'm building a DLNA profile, but I need your help James.

I have e-mailed before about a DLNA profile. I’ve paid for your software, and I can’t use it, because all of my videos are encoded H.265. (It is 2017, after alI. Time to move on from 2003’s H.264, but that’s Apple’s fault for making the Apple TV so weak, and on top of that, turning off the native H.265 support that was added with the A8 SoC.) Anyway, I finally decided tonight to set out and get it done.

Fail. I have spent the past 6 hours trying to figure out any sort of device identifier for Infuse, and apparently your software doesn’t broadcast the correct information for the UPnP Device Spy to pick up on it (an old Intel project that is now in the hands of the Open Source community) and for that reason I can’t get the identification information to create a proper DLNA profile.

This is the only thing I was able to come up with, and I’m guessing it’s some sort of unique installation ID:

7d2284dbda155ed2caa1dfa50eea4b4d5d7fc2bd

I plan to share with the Infuse community. If you can help, I can do the leg work. This way, those of us who are limited on storage space, yet still want the best quality, can enjoy our H.265 + DTS-HD Master Audio / Dolby TrueHD videos through Infuse, whether using Plex, Serviio, UMS, Subsonic, Emby…

If someone other than James can help - that’d be great as well, but I don’t think I’ve ever received a response on these forums.