Ignore movie or series

When accessing a shared home library, it would be useful to be able to flag a specific movie or series with an “Not interested” tag (and have these go into an “Not interested” list). Otherwise, several filters like “Unwatched”, “By Rating” and even “Recently added” gets cluttered by titles that just won’t go away unless it gets marked as watched, which is not an elegant method and it would be an inaccurate flag too.

You could move those videos to a folder that isn’t scanned in the library. Then create a new favorite for that directory. I did this to keep the library a bit cleaner.

I use Infuse on Apple TV, so I am hoping for a more immediate method, such that when a new title appears on the interface, I could simply use the remote to tap and hold on the title to exclude it from my library. Having to move the file to another folder means going to a computer to do so.

Edit: The folder method would not work for this context actually. It’s a shared home library, which means a household member could add a title that another is completely not interested in.

It sounds like you already know the movies you want hide which means you can exclude them when you add them to your computer initially

Not at all. It’s a shared home library, which means a household member could add a title that another is completely not interested in.