I have iCloud enabled. I created some shares & favorites but moments later they disappeared. Here was the sequence. I’m running iOS 10 on both iPad and iPhone
On the iPad:
- Installed Infuse 5 (free) on iPad
- Added 2 shares and 3 favorite folders
- Signed into Trakt
- Upgraded to Pro using the in-app purchase
- Enabled iCloud Sync
Then on the iPhone:
- Installed Infuse 5 (free) on iPhone
- On iPhone, signed into Trakt (which automatically enabled Pro features)
- On iPhone, noticed that existing shares and favorites that I had created from the iPad appeared automatically
- On iPhone, added more shares and more favorites
- On iPad, noticed that the new favorites did not sync back to Infuse; waited a minute
- On iPad, went back to home screen briefly then back into Infuse 5; new favorites still not present
- Back on iPhone, went back to home screen briefly then back into Infuse, saw the new the favorites for a split second, then they disappeared, leaving only the original 3 favorites; Also noticed that the new shares I added have also disappeared.
My guess is that the iCloud sync thought the iPad setup was the latest and proceed to wipe out the shares & favorites I just added to the iPhone. Bug?