I can't save blobs with seas0npass or tinyumbrella (mac)

My stock of sealed ATV2s were from France/Germany (F/DA model) primarily.  There were also some from Poland and some from Hungary.

I had 32 altogether and of that lot I had four on 4.4.2 and one on 4.1 (I haven’t bothered even dumping blobs on these).  The rest were all 4.4.4 and I have two 4.4.3.

Al dump blobs with aptickets and every one of them has been jailbroken though I do not use Seas0npass to jailbreak these, I use Sn0wbreeze 2.9.14 - and if they don’t work second time I use Total Commander.  I gave up on Seas0npass some time ago for jailbreaking 4.x.x though I still use it for 5.x.x

I have not had one 4.4.3 or 4.4.4 that I have failed to jailbreak.  I only have two left now.

I agree completeley that the older 4.4.3 and 4.4.4 which do not dump blobs with aptickets cannot be jailbroken at all.  These give 16xx errors and I have learned, eventually, not to bother.

I was struggling quite a bit as well dumping the blobs on my iMac, always errors, i switched to my pc and seasonpass works perfectly everytime.

Well, I wouldn’t go that far…

Why you poeple don’t understand very simple process. As we speak just jAilbrok 4.4.3. And 4.4.4. Brand new from the box

Use ifaith to save the blob

Use seasonpass. Right click on ipsw choose the ver 4.4.4. If it gives error do it again and it will accept the download …When ipsw start creating.
Fallow the steps already mentioned in thread jailbreaking 4.4.4
By going to
App data —local–temp—seasonpass—ifaith—copy and past. S518930x_factory.bin
Rename it to. iFAith.s518930x_factory.bin
Exit and let it go.
When asked to press menu and play for 7 sec. Do it. If it fail
You have already created ipsw.
Use at that point itune to restore it with the new created ipsw

How the hell is this difficult to understand.

It works and works and works and woooooooooorks

The rest of talk is useless.

I use win 7