I Can't find my infuse pro 4 in my purchases

hi there,
i have a problem with infuse pro
I purchased the pro 4 version in the USA app store, recently I switched to the Egyptian Store and I was able to download the app
it was telling me that i had already purchased this app and this update for free
now with the infuse pro 5 it asks me to pay again to have this version, which I don’t want right now
I need my old version 4 it suits my needs
please tell me how to recover my old infuse

*sorry for bad English

You should be able to get v4 by going into the Purchased section and selecting for apps not currently on the device.

You can download Infuse 4 through the Purchases tab in the App Store.

However, since App Store purchases are tied to the original country in which you purchased/downloaded the app, you would first need to log in to the US App Store before your original Infuse 4 download is available.

Same problem! Bought v4 in Kazakhstan AppStore (via in-app purchase) just 4-5 month ago… Today tried to download Infuse v4 from App Store, but v4 not available for download! Only V5 with same functionality cost additional $12 !!!
True fraud, in my opinion!

You can re-download Infuse 4 through the Purchases tab in the App Store.

More details here. http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201272

Thx

Hello i have the same problem but in AppStore from brasil.
A while ago I bought the pro version 4. now with version 5 would I have to buy again?
The version 4 is not disponible to install again, I have tried but do not found

You can re-download Infuse 4 through the Purchases tab in the App Store.

More details here. http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201272

1 Like

Infuse 4 is no longer available in AppStore. Any alternative?
I want to install it in my son’s iPad Mini on iOS 9.3.5

If your son’s iPad is on your user id then it’s still available under the purchased tab. If his iPad is on another ID then version 4 is no longer available to new users. Not really sure why you wouldn’t upgrade to v 5 though with all the Improvments over v4.

Sorry my son’s iPad Mini, I was able to download infuse, but in my other son’s iPad 1 (first model ever) which is in iOS 5.1.1. In purchases I only see infuse 5…

Is the ipad 1 signed in under your apple ID that has the v 4 purchase on it?

Yes, same AppleID as in the iPad Mini

Are you looking under the purchased tab in the app store?

Yes I’m under purchased tab of the AppStore

It should be there. You may have to scroll down quite a bit. I did on mine to find it.

I’ve attached screenshots of both iPads. Both with the same Apple ID, under the Purchased tab. The iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) shows both Infuse 5 and 4. An the older iPad 1 (iOS 5.1.1) only shows Infuse 5…

image_14.jpg

image_15.jpg

It’s possible that v4 isn’t compatible with ios 5.

Any reason since Infuse v5 shows up that you wouldn’t try that?

It requires 10.0 or above, but I know Infuse 4 was compatible with iOS 5.1.1

image_16.jpg

Sounds like it may be time for a new iPad. :slight_smile:

Maybe one of the new ones that Apple is going to announce in a few days. :wink:

Sorry it wwn’t work for you. One other thought, instead of searching for Infuse, try firecore and if that doesn’t show then instead of searching just scroll through the entire list in case the app store is grousing about the ios 5 app store version.