I cannot re-install infuse pro

Guys,
I deleted infuse pro from my ipadpro and I cannot reinstall it from the apple store.
this is what i’ve done:

• delete app
    -restarted ipad pro
    went to apple store app ( surprise : infuse pro want to UPDATE even if I just deleted…)
    searched for infuse pro and try to install it ( only option was to UPDATE)
  • result : … cannot update right now, try later…

what should I do?

Thanks in advance
Fulvio

Sounds like it may be an App Store cache issue.

In the past, the steps below have helped to resolve similar issues.

1. Remove the currently installed Infuse app from your device
  2. Sign out of the App Store through Settings > iTunes and App Store
  3. Restart your device
  4. Sign in to the App Store through Settings > iTunes and App Store
  5. Re-download Infuse from the App Store

Hi there, thanks for the quick answer… unfortunately it does not solve the issue.
I removed Infuse, logged out from the store , reset ipad, signed in store and infuse Pro 5 still try to update.
and if I try to update, it says " Unable to Download app “infuse Pro 5 could not be downloaded at this time”

suggestions?
thanks
Fulvio

Hmm, do you have any other iOS devices that are experiencing this issue?

The App Store purchase/download process is pretty tightly controlled by Apple, so unfortunately we have little insight when it comes to troubleshooting issues like this.

You may try waiting a few hours and downloading again to see if it works. If the issue persists then getting in touch with Apple directly may be the best way forward. https://getsupport.apple.com

James, It turned out that thi problem of mine was only Apple store related. This morning ( 5 hours ago… ) the app installed flawlessly.
Thanks for your help, I really appreciate your effort.

Sometimes waiting is the best options… things DO fix themselves…sometimes =]

1 Like

Great to hear!

Enjoy. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.