"I Am Groot" missing

Hi, for some reason I can’t find “I Am Groot” when I try to match the metadata for my files. It seems to be the only one with this problem, do you know how to fix it?

Are you adding this as a tv show?
The episodes need to be added as movies, as that’s how the tmdb categorises them.

4 Likes

@Hitsville beat me to the punch. These are classified as movie shorts, not TV show episodes. Even Disney+ defines these as such.

“I Am Groot” is a collection of five original shorts starring Baby Groot, everyone’s favorite little tree, and features several new and unusual characters.

3 Likes

Just FYI here are the files names I tried and they all pulled the info correctly without needing to do and edit metadata.
File Names for Groot Shorts

2 Likes

One more note, even with the file names that all start with “I am Groot” the movies will show with only “Groot Takes A Bath” or “Groots First Steps” etc. They won’t show with the full file name.

They do show up in the “I Am Groot Collection” though under collections in the Library.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.