How to create a playlist grouped by TV show title?

I created playlist and added TV shows to the new playlist. It’s shows all episodes from each TV shows, it’s doesn’t looks handy.
I would like to see the same view like we have in «Recently added» or «Unwatched».
Is this feature available in Infuse ?

Instead of using “Playlist” make them a “Collection” that condenses the TV series to a single poster and you can then pin that collection to the home screen if you like.

Thanks, but I don’t see such option.
If I open Library → Collections I see «To create a collection, locate a video in your Library and select the Collections option», but when I open TV show I don’t see there any option to create a new collection.
All TV shows from Plex server.

Ahh sorry about that. You didn’t mention you were using a Plex share. Custom collections from a Plex/Emby/Jellyfin share are not currently available.

There’s a currently running thread in the suggestions forum requesting this feature and you can follow it here.

Don’t forget that you need to click the like button on the first post in that thread to show your support for that suggestion! :wink:

1 Like

Ok, thanks for the replies @NC_Bullseye .

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.