How to change folder image

I’ve been using Infuse on tvos and ios for a long time. In the tvos I’ve set personalized icon designs but when I move to my ipad I can get them. After removing and installed the app again y get the old folder images I’ve been using 1 year ago. How can I set up my actual images used in the tvos on the ipad?

For favorites, you’ll need to add images for both iOS and tvOS (since they used different shapes).

A bit more info on the options can be found here. Metadata 101 – Firecore

I’ve read all the info over there but nothing changes.

Folder artwork

Folder artwork can be set by adding a folder.png or folder.jpg file to any folder (1000 x 1500 recommended size).

Custom artwork can also be added to local folders created within Infuse by uploading a folder image via FTP or Wi-Fi Browser upload.

Favorite artwork

Custom artwork can be set for favorites by adding the following images inside the folder based favorite.

favorite-atv.png or favorite-atv.jpg - used on Apple TV, and in list view on iOS (1920 x 1080 recommended size)

favorite.png or favorite.jpg - used on iOS (1000 x 1500 recommended size)

Note: Favorite artwork can be set for folders (including UPnP/DLNA) and Library filters by following the steps found here.

I’m using the folder image posted in the forum. For the first time they works on both ATV4 and iPad, but some weeks ago I’ve changed them on the ATV4 but it doesn’t change on the iPad.
All images are 1920x1080 and png.

Problem solved. Renamed the images to “folder.png” and it works on both tvos and ios.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.