How to change a Favourite

Hi People,

I have changed the shared drive layout which means that a favourite I had set up on my iPhone no longer works. I thought it would be easy to delete the old favourite and search the new drive folder. But not so. How do I go about modifying my favourites list. I have searched the documentation and tried everything (except standing on my head) and am now looking for some help.

TIA

Andrew

Welcome to the forum!

Have you seen the instructions in the users guide on how to delete and add favorites?

Thanks for the quick replay. Yes I have looked at this document. Was successfully able to remove the old favourite. But adding the replacement is the hard part. I want to find the drive folder to add as the favourite and that doesn’t seem to be available. All I get is a list of all the movies I have already loaded.

Andrew

I’ve found it. Had to go inside the master share and locate the folder I need there.

Thanks

Andrew

1 Like

Thank you!

Saved me dragging my decrepit first gen SE down to my office and typing in the step by step at it’s pace. Glad you got it running! :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.