Home Screen watched indicators- Inconsistent

Hi Infuse Team,

There seems to be an issue with the watched indicators on some TV Shows when comparing the “On Deck” items vs “Recently Added”

In the screenshot below we can see that “Family Guy” and “Animal Control” don’t have any watched indicators, yet their watched status is correctly showing in the “On Deck” widget above.

“Tokyo Vice” is an example of it working correctly with a watched status in “Recently Added” and also in “On Deck” (not shown here)

Details:

Apple TV 4K 2nd Gen
Infuse 7.7.2 (couldn’t say exactly which version it started happening, has persisted across maybe the last 3 updates?)
Using Library mode (not direct)
JellyFin backend

Let me know if you need any further info

Thanks!

Which version of Jellyfin are you using?

Can you check to ensure Infuse has completed it’s library scan in Infuse > Settings > Library?

If you navigate inside the series item, does the correct watched status appear?

Can you send in a report from your device and post the code here?

Hi @james,

Thanks for the quick reply:

JellyFin is 10.8.13

Can confirm the library scan was finished in \Settings\Library.

Correct watched status is indeed within the series item when you navigate to it within Infuse. It’s just the “Recently Added TV Shows” widget that is stubbornly not reflecting this with some items.

Went to get that diagnostic report but bad timing on my end. The HBA card on my NAS has failed, so waiting for a new one. In between moments where the HBA was working on the NAS, JellyFin had to rebuild the library again as it “redetected” the drives (watched statuses remain intact though).

Long story short, I started fresh on Infuse at that point, deleted and re-added the library. Family Guy and Animal Control still had the same symptom.

I’ll get back to you in 1-2 weeks when I have the NAS stable again and give you that diagnostic report.

Thanks for your time.