Hide Spoilers for Movies?

So I’m a big fan of not reading spoilers and descriptions before I watch a show or movie. I have it turned on with infuse on my ATV4K but it only works for TV shows. I would like to make a suggestion to have this include movie libraries as well. So I suggest:

1. Hide Spoilers also hide descriptions for movies, or an option to hide spoilers for Movies, Movies & TV Shows or just TV Shows.
  2. I would also like the ability to hide the star ratings from plex server for episodes.

Loving infuse and keep up the great work guys! @james @NC_Bullseye

1 Like

Wouldn’t hiding the movie synopsis make it nearly impossible to choose a movie when the only thing you see is the name?

In tv shows the episode synopsis and the episode pic do tend to tell what happens in that particular episode but in movies it’s not really giving away the ending in the synopsis and without it you’d really be in the dark as to what the movie was about.

Just my 2 cents. :wink:

1 Like

@NC_Bullseye I do get what you mean. However in Plex I only watch movies I’ve either 1. Purchased on blu-ray and ripped to my server or 2. I already know the director, actors etc from seeing a trailer in the movies or online and know I would like to watch it.

Recently in Plex (or just movies in general) movie descriptions have started to tell a little more than I care to know before watching a film. I like the mystery of not really knowing a lot about a movie before watching.

This is likely not everyone’s taste but I like it that way. For example when the new Wonder Woman 1984 movie was released I didn’t know much at all about it and I watched it with no preconceived notions and really enjoyed it. Pretty much the total opposite reaction of most people online. I think not knowing “too much” makes a better movie experience but that’s just my opinion :slight_smile:

1 Like

If it was just me using Infuse I’d totally agree but my better half wants to know what’s coming. LOL

Thanks again for the good words too! :+1: