HELP - XBMC Shutdown before launch:

Hi, Apple TV 2 (Black) Jailbroken using new Seas0nPass and flashed aTV (Black) RC1. Firmware version: 4.3 (2550) XBMC and working for 2 days works fine and all of sudden when I start XBMC and keep shutdown before its start. All its doing blank screen for 3 to 4 seconds and comes back to Main Menu on ATV. I did removed XBMC using FireCore Maintenace - Manage Extras - XBMC delete and re-installed and reboot from Maintenace as well as nitoTV and try XBMC and it doesn’t all its doing blank screen for 3 to 4 min. and comes back to Main Menu of aTV. I also removed power source and left it for 10 min. and re apply power and try but same problem. I did removed XBMC using nitoTV - Install Software from XBMC-ATV2 and re-installed XBMC and reboot and I also power off for 10 min. and plug power back few times. Same problem. Am I missing any feature installing from Manage Extras or nitoTV? Please help. Thanks, JR  

I’m having the same problem.  Please help!

You must follow two steps and then click on XBMC…

/* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

<![endif]–>

wget http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/darwin/atv2/xbmc-20111112-a2f830e-master-atv2.deb

dpkg -i  xbmc-20111112-a2f830e-master-atv2.deb

rm  xbmc-20111112-a2f830e-master-atv2.deb

That worked. Thx!!!