Help with downloading multiple episodes on iPad (and List View)

Just got Infuse, and it’s really amazing. Had two questions:

• I see that I can multi-select episodes that I have downloaded (and move them all to a folder for example), but that doesn’t seem to work for shows that are on my NAS. When viewing a folder from my NAS for example, there doesn’t seem to be a way to select more than one item at a time (and the “Select” option in the menu is greyed out on this screen). I’d love to be able to select a bunch of episodes and download them all at once as a batch, rather than having to click through and download each episode individually. Is there something I am missing?

• It seems when I go to List View (which is much easier to deal with for many files), there’s no way to download episodes? When I click (or try to long-press) on a given episode from my NAS, it goes right to playback. There doesn’t seem to be a way to get to the info page where I can select Download. Is this correct, or am I missing something again?

Thanks!

Have you tried swiping on an episode to get the option to download it?

1 Like

One way to quickly queue up multiple downloads would be to browse via the Add Files menu and tap the download icon that appears next to each title.

Also, as itimpi mentioned, you can reveal the download option in list view by swiping left on the video’s title.

1 Like

Ah, that did it. Thank you both!