---Help Please---

i have appltv2... updated the firmware on it to 6.xx was on 5.3 before... this erased the entire thing so its not longer jail broken. I am trying to re-jailbreak it now with seas0npass but seas0npass does not even detect the appletv2 when i plug it into the usb? itunes doesn't even pop up when i plug the usb in? (using itunes 11)

WHAT DO I DO HERE... thanks in advance

Try pluging in the power cord also or use a different USB cord. 

So to jailbreak with seas0npass I understood you have to connect the ATV2 via usb alone. I've been trying this to no avail, tried 2 pcs and several microusb cords, even bought a high quality 1 footer and it still isn't being detected unless you have the power cord plugged into the ATV2 as well. Thoughts?

[quote="Temp08"]

So to jailbreak with seas0npass I understood you have to connect the ATV2 via usb alone. I've been trying this to no avail, tried 2 pcs and several microusb cords, even bought a high quality 1 footer and it still isn't being detected unless you have the power cord plugged into the ATV2 as well. Thoughts?

[/quote]

in my experience the latest SeasonPass seems to work fine if you have the power cord plugged in as well as the USB.

in my experience the latest SeasonPass seems to work fine if you have the power cord plugged in as well as the USB.

[/quote]

Hmm, well that is good to hear, thanks for that. I did try that before and when I, 1: hooked up the power first so it booted normal, then plugged in USB (heard window chime), then started seas0npass, it just hangs at the ‘waiting for ATV to be connected’ step, 2: plugged in USB first, then power so it boots into recovery, then started seas0npass, it seemed to see it and after checking for saved signatures it gave me the error “unable to establish a connection with the Cydia/ifaith server”. Hoping I’m not SOL.

It is always possible the Cydia servers are down at the moment.   I would wait to see if the problem persists.

[quote="itimpi"]

It is always possible the Cydia servers are down at the moment.   I would wait to see if the problem persists.

[/quote]

BUT I WANT IT NOW!... Nah, I guess I hadn't considered that. I'll try though the weekend, thanks.