Heads up on AirPod & Beats sale

Just wanted to pass on a decent deal that Amazon is running. Seems it’s an early “Black Friday” level sale on both AirPods in many varieties and Beats some over 50% off too.

Just a heads up since there have been some new features lately that these can take advantage of. :wink:

1 Like

Just make sure you get the Pro or Max versions as the regular ones don’t support spatial audio AFAIK.

Adorama has the AirPods Max for $449.

Edit: it appears it’s only via a Slickdeals referrer link so I’ll point you to the thread: Apple AirPods Max Active Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Headphones - $449 w/ Free Shipping @ Adorama

IME these go fairly quickly so make your mind fast! I got a pair recently price-matching with Best Buy and they’re pretty amazing especially for quiet listening w/high dynamic range at any time of day or night.

1 Like

And the beat goes on. Amazon has joined in at $449 ($100 off normal)

I hope Amazon’s paying for this.
Btw, why the hell I am getting notifications for this and the forum says I created this topic???

Take a deep breath :wink:

This is just part of the forum that when you create a post in a topic you’ll get a notification if someone else posts. It shows you are watching this so you’ll be able to follow the thread.

Doesn’t have a thing to do with Amazon or any other site, just a feature to help you keep up on where you posted. You can click on the “Watching” button and change it to normal if you don’t want to see any future traffic to this thread.

Edit to add: Also, not sure why it says created instead of watching and I’m checking into that. :+1: Thanks for the heads up.

I has not created a post in that topic.
And do not remember even reading it.
Even less started the topic.
Maybe I clicked on “watching” but I do not remember. Weird.

Thanks for having a look :slight_smile:

1 Like