Google drive shared folders

Hi all,

I bought the app because of the new feature of streaming from the cloud but my surprise is that I am not able to do so. I have an unlimited account shared with another member of my family (he is the owner) and when adding my account to Infuse I can only see my files, none of the shared folders.
Is there any way to be able to make them visible? Otherwise I will return the app… I was so excited with that feature.

Regards

I thought that as well. It turns out you can connect to Google Drive from an iPhone, but not Apple TV. I’ll wait for others to chime in this thread.

Found the answer: iCloud Sync enabled in settings on both your iOS and tvOS devices

My problem is not showing google drive in the ATV, it is shown because I’ve got iCloud sync enabled. My problem is that only my personal folders are shown, not the shared ones and all the media are in those folders.

It’s been a while since this was posted, and there are no responses from the moderators. Any update? This is a feature I’m also interested in.

Are you currently experiencing a problem as described in the original post or are you just checking on any changes? There have been multiple updates to Infuse since the original post and many directly related to and improving google and other cloud issues.

If you’re currently having an issue you may want to start your own thread with specifics to help in finding a solution.