Freezing since 6.5.6

Hi everyone,

Since monday, the release of tvOS 14.3 and also Infuse 6.5.6 I have a real issue on Apple TV 4K: when playing a content (720p, 1080p, 4K, it doesn’t matter), Infuse will freeze… I have to press “Menu” to get back on the film poster, then press play again.

It’s not a format issue, or en encoding issue in a particular video, because if I rewind a few seconds then play it back again, it plays without any issue.

I have a 10 gigabit network, my NAS is a full SSD one, and most importantly, it worked flawlessly before monday.

Am I alone ? How can I fix that?

Thank you.

I’m having the same issue with 6.5.6 (3387)

Kev

You may want to update to 6.5.7 and see if that helps.

Please try installing 6.5.7 and restarting the Apple TV.

If the issue persists, please send in a diagnostic report (via Settings) and post the 5 digit code here so we can look into this.

Still having problems with 6.5.7.

Diagnostics code = ZFTV8

Kev

Thanks. We’ll look into this.

Same issue here with Apple TV (4th Gen, non-4K). Latest Infuse Pro installed - 6.5.7 (3396) and tvOS 14.3.

Content keeps freezing a few seconds into play. Kept freezing every few seconds even with restarting, rewinding and forwarding the content.

Submitted diagnostic, code is DJ9TZ.

Cheers

Hello everyone,

For me, everything is ok. Sorry for my late reply, but I didn’t receive any update notification.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.