So, I have a NAS with over 700 folders, each one contains the MKV file for the movie, an NFO file with the IMDB address (got that from a previous player) and a MP4 trailer downloaded off YouTube.
Ted 2 (2015)
– Ted 2 (2015).mkv
– Ted 2 (2015).nfo
– Ted 2 [Trailer] (2015).mp4
The Hobbit The Battle of the Five Armies (2014)
– The Hobbit The Battle of the Five Armies (2014).mkv
– The Hobbit The Battle of the Five Armies (2014).nfo
– The Hobbit The Battle of the Five Armies [Trailer] (2014).mp4
The Last Witch Hunter (2015)
– The Last Witch Hunter (2015).mkv
– The Last Witch Hunter (2015).nfo
– The Last Witch Hunter [Trailer] (2015).mp4
So now all Infuse displays are blank rectangles with the movie folder name as a Title per se. If I go into the folder, I can see the movie file with the correct metadata fetched and a thumbnail of the trailer file.
If I remove the trailer file and leave the folder with only ONE video (the movie.mkv file) and the NFO file, then the metadata is showed on the top level (like on the folder level), so then I CAN see all the movies I have with the metadata instead of a blank rectangle.
So my question is the following, is there a way to see the metadata on the top level? I know that I can add a folder.jpg file so it will be shown, but that’s an extra step when organizing the movies and the metadata is already fetched for the MKV file, so why not use that instead …
Thanks all for the help!
BTW, I’m using Infuse PRO, latest version (Updated last april if I’m not mistaken)