So all of my TV Shows are organized in this format: SeriesName/SeasonXX/Episodes, and everything works well for the most part, but lately I have come across an issue that only applies to one particular TV Series (Trailer Park Boys). Let me see if I can explain whats going on…
When browsing in File Mode + Grid Mode, I open the Trailer Park Boys series folder (which has correctly fetched artwork). I am now seeing 7 Season folders (artwork fetching not available). Once I open one of these season folders, I am met with an additional season folder level (this one with correctly fetched artwork). After I open this 2nd level, I can then browse my corresponding season episodes.
So essentially what is happening is that Infuse has created a double layer of Season folders. Here is an example of the filepaths:
/Trailer Park Boys/Season 01/Season 01/season-1-episodes
/Trailer Park Boys/Season 02/Season 02/season-2-episodes
/Trailer Park Boys/Season 03/Season 03/season-3-episodes
…And so on…
FYI: My episode files ARE NAMED CORRECTLY, and even they are fetching the correct metadata. Also, this issue does not occur in Library View, and it only happens when browsing File View with Grid View.
I have included some p0hotos walking you through the process of opening Season 01