I can’t force Infuse 5.7.1 to fetch the posters (and fanart) for my TV Shows from Google Drive. Attached is my folder / filename structure as a jpg.
I tried the following:
- rename files and folder as described here https://support.firecore.com/hc/en-us/articles/215090947-Metadata-101
- tried jpg and png
- tried “Season01” and “Season 1”
- tried only one episode per folder instead of all episodes of one season in one folder
- tired deleting the complete database, reboot and build up from scratch
- tried turning embedded metadata turned on and off
- tried deleting the app and install it new and start from scratch
- tried forcing Infuse to update metadata by pressing “Edit metadata” on episode level
- tried “edit metadata” choosing a wrong TV Show and afterwards again with the right TV Show.
What ever I try, Infuse is ALWAYS loading the posters of the seasons and the show from “The TVDB” and not my posters from Google Drive.
Can this be related to using Google Drive?