Favourite Scenes

Hi,

so I’ve been thinking about this for a while…and it’s finally gotten to me where I think I need to suggest it.

Quite often I wana play a scene in a specific movie which happens to be a favourite scene or several scenes that I want to play and because all my content is stored on WebDAV seeking through and finding those scenes can be tedious…

I was wondering if there would be a way for marking a starting point and an end point…and sort of limiting it to like 3 or 4 minutes…then having Infuse create a local copy of just that segment and tying it the movies Metadata somehow…And then when going into the movie details it would give the option of playing the favourite scenes…

If storing it locally isn’t an option, then maybe like an option of uploading the clip to the place it is stored…such as WebDAV…or even on the local server…

Also…if you guys ever plan on adding such a feature…it would be nice to have an option in the Home Screen of Infuse to play Favourite Scenes at random while you’re not watching anything…Also…sort of having a setting like making it the screen saver…so it comes on automatically when you’ve been idling a certain amount of time…

Please consider this thanks :slight_smile: