Hi, a couple of questions about Favorites. I am using local files on iPhone.
- Is there a way to select individual files as Favorites?
- If you create a folder manually, can you set the folder as a Favorite? The only way I can see to add Favorites is to select one of the predefined categories in the Library.
- If you click on the Library Settings button there isn’t an option for Favorites?
- Is there a way to show the folders you create manually in the library?
Favorites are intended to be used to point Infuse at remote locations where your videos are stored. This speeds up fetching as Infuse only needs to scan a few folders instead of an entire computer or NAS drive.
- Only folders can be set as Favorites.
- Local folders cannot be set as Favorites, but local files will be automatically included in the Library.
- Existing Favorites can be included/excluded from scanning through the Library Settings menu. Favorites are created by browsing a share through the Files tab, or the Add Files menu.
- These will be visible in the Files tab, but not Library.
Ok thanks for the feedback.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.