Extra Movie features

Please add extras (deleted scenes, featurettes, etc) to the backlog

1 Like

Please add Plex Extras

+1 to both ideas, especially the refresh data one. Such a chore in Infuse to do it manually and itā€™s so sloooooooow

I really want this as well, I have a lot of local extras for some of my movies. This is the only thing missing before I can fully move to Infuse.

+1

+1

Re-quoting for more visibility. Please upvote this guys post!

+1

+1 for Plex Extras here.

Currently this feature is not working in the official Apple TV Plex client (Playback of files never starts), so having this feature in Infuse would be of great service to users that rely on it.
And in our household, let us finally delete the Plex client on the Apple TVā€¦

1 Like

+1 for Extras and Trailers

• 1 especially because the missing support means that, if I want to use Infuse, I have to move all the EXTRA files that I had put in place following the Plex scheme.

(in reality I already did since I much prefer Infuse as a player over Plex app, but is far from ideal)

+1

1 Like

+1

Again, support it. You must extend the functionality of Infuse to these side areas to keep user in your application and offer additional benefits to the users

+1 (I assume Bonus Content / Movie Extras / Special Features is a dupe?)
Please add support for the Extras folder. Just joined and the missing Extras support ist most important coming from Kodi on Raspi.
Apart from the special handling/presentation desired for extra content, currently the videos placed in my Extas folders are scanned
and thrown/shown as movies at the moment, screwing up the list of the actual movies.
Thanks
Sascha

I posted this in a separate request: Request for Support of Bonus Content - implementing the standard Plex Local Media Assets methodology

1 Like

+1

+1

+1

Not having extras support is why I canā€™t fully commit to Infuse, and I really, really want to.

I hadnā€™t seen this thread and started my own thread asking how to access all of my ā€œExtraā€™sā€ I had with Plex. Of course, I found out I couldnā€™t, and I consider that a major omission.

But I need Infuse to optimize 24p DVD and HD-DVD video quality (and video quality is far more important to me), but I will have to use the Plex Client app to access my ā€œExtraā€™sā€. Itā€™s a workaround, but not convenient. I hope Infuse can support the Plex file/folder structure to organize and play ā€œExtraā€™sā€ in the future.

1 Like