Expand the Number of shows in the "Recently added”

Add more content in the “recently added” section

If I add a full season and 10 episodes of several series, it only shows a series because it exceeds the limit to show that they have programmed.

In a big library or where there’s a big move, it’s useless. I never have the newly added chapters or films because it only shows a few.

3 Likes

Frequent Posters

I don’t understand you.

That day I added about 20 new chapters of different series.

But also full seasons of those series.

It seems Infuse shows only a small amount and as a season they have many chapters, exceeds the amount of Infuse and shows only three series of the 20 added.

In “recently added” in the Plex or Jellyfin clients, it shows me all the series I have recently added all the content in that order.

In Infuse at the time I put a full season or two, it no longer shows any more chapter in “Recently added.”

I’ve put more than 60 chapters today, but it only shows me 16 new entries.

And I can’t know what new added because there’s no order added recently.

If it exists but only shows me 16 the maxim is 30 but as there are many chapters of the same series it accounts and is not shown.

To see what new I have to look for in Plex or in Dsvideo there is I see everything added recently for years.

I go back to Infuse and play it but I do search it in the search engine because it’s the only way to find it.

1-Plex or Dsvideo Or Jallyfin
2-Point the name of the chapter.
3-infuse
4-magnifying and searching capitulated
5-Play.

This was another day only 10!

That’s why I’m looking forward to that function.

This I am referring to recently added in DSvideo is infinite all in that order.

If they can’t put more than 30 at least 100.

Sometimes I put a full series of 60 episodes in and it just shows me one of the others no.

New version persists the problem “Recent Added”

I only get 13 of over 60 added today.

The films the same problem of 50 only 30 appears.

Frustant.

This thread is marked as “planned”. You can check in the upcoming features thread for the most up to date info on new features planned releases.

This is what I mean by “Recently added”
Only 10 series appears and I’ve put more than 100 Episodes!

My kids call me daddy where the series are!

Moved your post here.

As you can see, this thread is tagged as ‘Planned’.

Nobody looks at it here and years go by without any solution to the problem.

If you read old post the request is with each new version.

In Infuse 8Pro we’re opening a new one. :sweat_smile:

Great to see that this is planned. Any chance you could include this on the Upcoming Features page? Just want to have an idea of when we might expect it.

I don’t think they are going to add any “planned” items to the schedule. Once it gets moved to “in-progress” it might. But don’t expect it to come next week or month.