Error with Windows 10 PC

Hello,

I just purchased Infuse 6 Pro, and I have been trying to get it to work with my Apple TV. I keep getting this same error when trying to save the share:

" An error occurred: Your username and password combination isn’t right. Please try again."

Problem is my username and password are absolutely correct. I have done whatever the links provided on the user guide say to do to enable sharing with Windows 10. Does anyone know what’s going on?

try using the local username rather than Microsoft account

Thanks for the reply! However using the local username still has the same issue.

I know for many it’s a given but just in case, have you set the properties on the folder you want to share to allow local network sharing?

I’d also recommend setting up a new user for Media Streaming only just to add some security.

The folder was shared, but creating a specific user for sharing seems to have done the trick. The username and password were accepted. Thanks for your help!

Great! Sometimes these darn operating systems try too hard to protect us from ourselves. :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.