Error downloading content to iPad Pro

Since I’ve bought a new iPad Pro this summer I’ve been sufering this bug/error everytime I want to watch a movie/tv show offline.
I have a NAS connected as SMB server and streaming content everything works great. But when I plan to travel I use the “download content” function and I’ve got about 10-20 times the can’t download content por each movie. I’ve to resume download everytime.
Am I doing something wrong? can’t see any related topic so I don’t know if it’s only my case.

Are you locking your iPad while it’s downloading the videos? This causes iOS to stop the downloads after a short while (even if the device is plugged in).

I would suggest just leaving your iPad unlocked with Infuse open, as this stops your iPad from going to sleep until all your currently downloading videos have finished.

I’m not locking the iPad… it stops a lot of times, sometimes it stops, I resume and stops again and have to resume 2-3 times continuosly.

Maybe you are having network issues. Do you have an iPhone to test the same thing?