error 3194 after attempting seas0npass with no blobs 4.4.4

I had a bit of a mental block and attempted to use seas0npass without dumping blobs or creating a signed fw like I did last time using iFaith and total commander etc. Since then it hasn’t responded to dumping the blobs. It hasn’t responded to sn0wbreeze when I try to restore using the sn0wbreeze created ipsw. I keep getting error 3194 which I know is concerned with having custom firmwares put on incorrectly.

I have tried that notepad thing with # 74.208.105.171 gs.apple.com pasted at the end and that has made no difference.

Please could anyone help? I don’t want to have to update my 4.4.4 to 5.0!!!

Thanks in anticipation

James

I just thought I’d add its stuck in recovery. Which I assume most of you knew already!

Thing is ifaith won’t let me save shsh blobs. Keeps saying ios problem. It works when i do debug mode but then the blobs arent recognised, (as they are debug ones) when I try ifaith mode on snowbreeze

Thing is ifaith won’t let me save shsh blobs. Keeps saying ios problem. It works when i do debug mode but then the blobs arent recognised, (as they are debug ones) when I try ifaith mode on snowbreeze

Try reset,restart, 2 buttons for 7 seconds with power cable in and so on, it should wake up anyway, then go easy way to JB 4.4.4

1.Download and run IFAITH to save SHSH blobs.

1. Download and run sn0wbreeze.

2. in sn0wbreeze choose device, firmware to download, select ‘‘IFAITH MODE’’ and point to your shsh file. Let it stich all together

4.get into dfu mode and restore in itunes 5. After all connect your atv to tvset&internet.

1. Buy&Run ATVflash.

2. Thank iH8sn0w , Firecore, Geohot  and all others who made  it happen.

Try a,b or c.  

a.Tinyumbrella ‘‘EXIT recovery’’  then unplug usb.

b,plug usb to comp open itunes , and close it without restoring.

c. do everything what you can as there is the last option to go 5.0 tether JB which is not bad at all.

As you have upgraded without backing up the blobs, you won’t be able to now. If you can’t get it out of the boot loop book an apointment at the genius bar in the apple store and they will swap for a new atv2 running 4.4.4. They offered same day collection service to but i went in store and they did it for me.  

Make sure you back up those blobs this time.

Yeah I thought I’d done something that wasn’t undo-able as tried everything! In the end I updated to 5.0 much to my brother’s dismay, he wouldn’t know a boot tether from anything, has no idea what a micro USB is etc!! Thanks for all help