Empty Folder w/ Apple Time Capsule, Apple TV, and Infuse 4/5

When browsing my video folders on my Apple Time Capsule as well as my external HDD attached to my capsule via Infuse 4 or 5 on the Apple TV 4, after a few minutes of browsing, the folder will say “Empty Folder.” I believe it’s because the HDD has stopped spinning and Infuse does not read it. VLC doesn’t seem to have the same problem. Terminating the app and restarting it allows me to resume browsing the folders and playing files, but after a while the same issue occurs. If Infuse 5 had solved this problem, I would have upgraded from Infuse 4 pro to Infuse 5 pro but both seem to have this problem.

I have the same problem =/

And it’s still not fixed. Funny, because I don’t have this problem when I use the VLC Apple TV app.

Just curious, is your ATV connected to the Time Capsule wireless or Ethernet? If wireless, would it be possible to connect via ethernet and let the drive go to sleep and see if it wakes correctly?

You also may want to specify which version of Time Capsule along with the external drive specs you’re using and consider sending in diagnostics from the ATV immediately after you encounter the issue. Then reference the code when posting here.

If you have a chance, please send in a report from your device so we can look into what’s going on in your case. Thanks!