Empty folder " move along there's nothing to see here "

I have been using infuse 4 and now 5 on my Atv 4 without fail for the last few months, tonight none of my shared folders will work…keep getting the aforementioned empty folder error ! Tried a reinstall and still nothing any help please, very frustrated . Side note… there have been no changes with my network what so ever.

I had a similar issue. I’m using SMB to mount a folder off my NAS box and to fix this, I needed to specifically add the aTV’s IP address to list of permitted clients.

If you have a chance, would you mind sending in some details from your Apple TV and opening a support ticket so we can look into this further?

A bit more info on doing this can be found here. Troubleshooting and Getting Support – Firecore

Sorry, I meant to post earlier. I don’t know if this has anything to do with it or just coincidence I had recently installed a beta version of Google Canary. It was causing problems on with my internet connection on my Mac, so I uninstalled and reinstalled chrome. Infuse is now running perfectly again ???

Please see my earlier post above yours. :wink:

Been there, done that.
No response; no changes.

Yees…same issue and nothing seem to repair the problem, is there alternative software to run atv4 than infuse?? Support seems to be…well…!!!

I had this for a while. Ended up deleting all my shared folders from Infuse and deleting the metadata. Then set up the shared folders again (SMB from my Synology). Allowed it to download all the metadata and now seems stable.