Empty Folder - move along, nothing to see here

So I have been having some issue for some time now. I just updated to version 5 to see if it has issue sand I still have the same issues. What happens is I can go into a favorite folder view some movies or more importantly I think it may happen as well when I edit an files metadata. I have about 700+ movies and tv shows. I have several folders that are labeled as kids movies, documentaries, etc. Once I get the error I can close the app and then remove it by double clicking the screen icon and swiping up to close the app. If I then go back into the app I have access to the movies again. If I watch a movie then close it and go to another folder, I then may have the issue and it gives me the error again. Any idea what might be causing the errors and inability to use the app without closing it and restarting it?

Thanks

If you have a chance, would you mind sending in some details from your Apple TV and opening a support ticket so we can look into this further?

A bit more info on doing this can be found here. Troubleshooting and Getting Support – Firecore