Hello, I’ve been experiencing an issue with .ass subtitles since the release of infuse 7.
I was hoping this would be solved with the subtitle rendering improvements in 7.2.1, but while the behavior is a little different, there are still issues.
Prior to 7.2.1, .ass subtitles were always a frame or so off. In most situations this isn’t noticeable, but when it comes to things like animated signs it can make for an extremely distracting experience.
In both 7.2.1 and 7.2.2 the subs now seem to be a frame or so early rather than late.
I’ve tested a lot of different files, none of them have this issue in either the AppleTV Plex app or in any players I have tried on PC. I can replicate this issue on Infuse on both my AppleTV and my Iphone 13. I have tried both auto and legacy for caching.
If there’s any other info I could give or anything I could do to fix this, it would be great. It’s the only thing stopping me from using Infuse exclusively. I could also send a sample file for testing if needed.
Diagnostics code if needed: S54QY