Elgato TV ????

easy I just loaded the ATVFlash and no it doesn’t work…bummer I was hoping it may have been so, it would make the combination of Elagto EYETV and the Flash a great team,hay the rest of you guys and gals leave some messages for the developer to try and work this one out >>>.ya team!

I will add it to our requested feature list. Hopefully we can get something worked out.

:slight_smile:

you use EVETV USB KEY on your usb solt direct in your appletv?

sorry my english is very poor

but this FrontRow Plug-in
EyeTV.frappliance code

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> CFBundleDevelopmentRegion English CFBundleDisplayName EyeTV CFBundleExecutable EyeTV CFBundleIconFile PythonApplet.icns CFBundleIdentifier com.apple.frontrow.appliance.EyeTV CFBundleInfoDictionaryVersion 6.0 CFBundleName EyeTV CFBundlePackageType BNDL CFBundleShortVersionString 1.0 CFBundleSignature ???? CFBundleVersion 1.0 FRApplianceIconHorizontalOffset 0.046899999999999997 FRApplianceIconKerningFactor 0.10000000000000001 FRApplianceIconReflectionOffset -0.125 FRAppliancePreferedOrderValue -1 FRRemoteAppliance LSHasLocalizedDisplayName NSAppleScriptEnabled NSHumanReadableCopyright Copyright not specified NSMainNibFile MainMenu NSPrincipalClass RUIPythonAppliance PyMainFileNames __boot__ PyOptions alias argv_emulation no_chdir optimize 0 prefer_ppc site_packages use_pythonpath PyResourcePackages lib/python2.5 lib/python2.5/lib-dynload lib/python2.5/site-packages.zip PyRuntimeLocations @executable_path/../Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/Python PythonInfoDict PythonExecutable /System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/Resources/Python.app/Contents/MacOS/Python PythonLongVersion 2.5.1 (r251:54863, Jan 17 2008, 19:35:17)

The PTV plugin is only made for the Leopard version of Frontrow. The Apple TV version is a bit different.

We will look into this.

Shouldn’t Home Media Cloud, which comes w/ATVFlash, work with EyeConnect since it is UPnP compatible?

I tried it but so far no luck and I don’t know why.

David

The PTV plugin is only made for the Leopard version of Frontrow. The Apple TV version is a bit different.

We will look into this.[/quote]

I also have EyeTV running on my AppleTV and would love to have the PyeTV (http://code.google.com/p/pyetv) plugin for the AppleTV

Hi atvflash,

Can I just check that the current status (as of today) is that no Elgato EyeTV USB device works with aTV Flash please?

I have this one (EyeTV for DTT USB with EyeTV v3 software):

and am extremely keen to see this supported as it would add yet another dimension to my AppleTV.

I’d like to understand if there is a way to do this.

Thanks in advance for your clarification,

iMattUK

I can say that MPlayer/Perian lets me watch .eyetv files on an ATV. If you have them saved and use AFP or SMB to share the volume where they are stored, or hook up a USB drive with them, you can view them.

That in itself is good news. Thanks for the info; I can use that.

Would still dearly love to use the device directly on the AppleTV as a PVR though. I’ve been doing some digging and it seems PyeTV is close - Python scripts that integrate EyeTV with Front Row, but only on Macs, not on the AppleTV. There are a couple of other threads on here about it. I’m hoping the atvflash folks are continuing to investigate this option (and if so, thanks :-))

Thats is a feature ihat i miss :frowning: its possible to implementing this ?
so i can record on the mac mini and watch on apple tv without convert to watch my tv shows that i watch and then delete…

i hope for this :roll: :?:

i wait and wait and wait, how long if going to implement this feature ?
i need it :roll:

Your answer’s already there above. Record on your Mac Mini then share the .eyetv file over the network. Nothing needs to be implemented.

any news to streaming live tv from eye tv to apple tv ?

the iphone can streaming now, i hope for that on apple tv