Editions Order

I have used the multiple editions function on Infuse for a while now and I love it. But I have just tried to put both editions of Logan on (both Theatrical and Black and White) and for some reason the Black and White version appears first rather than the theatrical. It’s annoying because I use different posters for both editions for ease of use on those who access my library through plex and seeing the Black and White version of the poster on Infuse is just a bit weird.

Is there a method to choosing the order of the editions?

edit: I even tried renaming the Black and White edition to Ultimate Edition so it would come after Theatrical Edition alphabetically. It appears second on the list of editions but it still the main edition in Infuse, showing that poster and all. This hasn’t happened on any pf my other movies?

1 Like

I’ve bumped onto issues like this. My memory is that editions are shown in “Resolution” / “Alphabetical” order, so editions that are higher resolution will always sort before lower-resolution editions, regardless of name.

I’ve been fighting with the poster/artwork issue as well. I haven’t come up with a foolproof system, but I can usually get what I want shown by “Editing Metadata” for a specific edition, then choosing “Use embedded metadata” to clear Infuse’s automatic information, then re-editing the metadata to restore a different version of the automatic information (if it exists in TMDB).

If I want artwork to show that is not from the 1st edition listed, I’ve also had to add custom artwork that whose name matches the 1st listed edition–but is actually the artwork I want.

Suffice to say, it’s a bit of a trial and error, manual process :frowning:

Good luck!

brad

1 Like

Thanks man, I’ll give it a go and see what I can do :+1:t3: