Editing menus on ATV2...suggestions...

I’m UK based and some of the items in the menus just don’t hold any interest for me but are at the top of the menu lists… Can you build in a way of deleting of hiding menu items deeper than the header tab…

It’d be great to hide/delete the items i don’t use such as WSJ. live and MLB.tv… It would also be useful to be able prioritise the order of what appears in the menus…   For example i’d like to put weather or Vimeo at the top instead of 8 clicks down the list.

Also, Is there a way to get BBC i-player as a menu item instead of me having to go into internet, bookmarks etc…? 

Also if you’re looking at the new version of ATV’s new button/widget look… please don’t force it on us; at least give us the option to turn that off and use the old text style version…

Personally I hate the new button/widget look… 

+1 for that for me… Would be great to be able to remove some of the Settings, preventing kids (and others) from upsetting the box, after all the work…

+1 again, for me too! New styled gui of atv fw is terrible to use n not very user friendly. Prefer the old one with the above mentioned tweaks if possible!

Wld be great if this will be in next release!

plus one for us on keeping the current UI. The new icons are not appreciated here. keep up the good work.