Don't know how to adjust the subtitle

According to this post, I can’t find where to customize the subtitle: Using Subtitles – Firecore

Additionally, I also don’t know how to delay the subtitle like this tweet: Infuse on Twitter: “@JaysonElliot Yes, the subtitle delay can be adjusted (for most subtitles) through the Subtitles tab of the playback menu. Tap the gear icon on iOS/macOS or swipe down on Apple TV while a video is playing.” / Twitter

First, some subtitles can not be altered. It all depends on the type of subtitle and if it’s hard coded, internal to the file or as an additional file.

This quote from the users guide.

Note
Some subtitle formats included embedded styles or are graphic-based and may have limited adjustment options

What device are you using? ATV, iPhone, iPad, Mac?

The instructions here are pretty spot on so if you’re not seeing the settings then you may not be able to adjust the subtitles in your file.

What device are you using? ATV, iPhone, iPad, Mac?

I’m using a Macbook.

First, some subtitles can not be altered.

I want to change the text size of subtitle. I have just found options for subtitle under Advanced Options. It’s quite bad experience when there is no option for subtitle under Subtitle section from Gear button.

The important thing I want to ask is how to increase/decrease subtitle delay. I found the tweet but don’t know how to manipulate on the app