Dolby atmos support file in infuse 6 pro

I would like to know infuse 6 Pro support which type of file for Dolby atmos?

i tried using mkv & m2ts file which is Dolby atmos format but unfortunately it does work in infuse 6 pro with jellyfin media server.

Thanks

Atmos has to be EAC-3 encoded (Dolby digital +). If the file is Dolby TrueHD with Atmos it won’t work. TrueHD Atmos is what’s on blurays… these rips won’t work. EAC-3 with Atmos is what’s commonly found on iTunes and Netflix rips… these will work.

1 Like

ohhhh i see … :cold_sweat:
so there is no chance to work these files with dolby atmos, i don’t know which kind of video file is working in infuse 6 pro that i can take advantage to use dolby atmos. mkv, m2ts & bdmv file is supported dolby atmos, its famous and can be fine anywhere easily.

i saw one video in youtube he posted in 2018 and he saw’s how to use dolby atmos in infuse 6 pro by showing setting’s “audio output passthrough” but unfortunately it doesn’t support now all, he also metioned now Infuse don’t support passthrough anymore due to apple tv limitation

Bitstreaming was removed by Apple with tvOS 12. If you want full Dolby atmos you’ll have to look at something other than an AppleTV to do it. People have had success using emby, plex and kodi on an NVidia Shield Pro. Zidoo also make great boxes that support Dolby atmos (the new ones also support Dolby vision).

1 Like