do not display a folder that does not contain any video

Hello, would it be possible that Infuse does not display the folders when inside there is no video file.
Let me explain, I classify my series by folders and the episodes in each folder. I do not keep the episodes of the series that I watch, I erase them as and when they watch. Therefore, I leave in the folder a .txt file that I name for example “season 2 ep.5.txt” which allows me to know what is the next episode to download.
Problem, even when there is no episode in the folder, the thumbnail of the folder is displayed (because of the text file), I think I still have an episode to watch but it tells me that the folder is empty. It would be better if he did not show up. When there is no file at all, the folder well disapear.
Do you have a solution compatible with my way of doing things? or a file extension that would do what I ask?
Thank you in advance for your help or your solutions.

Sorry for my (not mine in fact) english, i’am a french guy using google translate… le message original se trouve ci-dessous :

Bonjour, serait-il possible qu’Infuse n’affiche pas les dossiers quand à l’intérieur ne se trouve aucun fichier video.
Je m’explique, je classe mes series par dossier et les episodes dans chaque dossier. Je ne conserve pas les episodes des series que je regarde, je les efface au fur et à mesure de leur visionnage. Par conséquent, je laisse dans le dossier un fichier .txt que je nomme par exemple saison 2 ep.5.txt qui me permet de savoir quel est le prochain épisode à télécharger.
Problème, même quand il n’y a aucun épisode dans le dossier, la vignette du dossier s’affiche, je pense que j’ai encore un épisode à regarder mais il m’indique que le dossier est vide. Ce serait mieux qu’il ne s’affiche pas.
Avez-vous une solution compatible avec ma façon de faire ? ou une extension de fichier qui ferait ce que je demande ?
Merci par avance pour votre aide ou vos solutions.