Dlna support?

Does infuse have Dlna support? Or will it soon? I’d like to play videos from my seagate wireless,plus external drive

Also will infuse be able to stream from home networks (like stream2me) ? That would be great and then the watched indicators could all be in synched

Network streaming is not yet supported in Infuse, but we’re working on a few different options for a version to be released later this summer.

Ok, so here we have it.
From my point of view, a step back from previously bundled firecore mediaplayer.

How can we install the old version? Run the 2.2 installer?
Or will it be available as separate PC/MAC-based client installer?

Pls do consider making it available until Infuse is sorted out. 

ok and what about DLNA support? will infuse have that?

This thread is regarding Infuse for iPad/iPhone, Infuse for Apple TV still features streaming via AFP, NFS and SMB.

The first streaming version will likely include support for SMB and FTP, but we’ll be adding additional options after.

hmm, external HD only seen as SMB as i notice.
however, no single file gets played!
XBMC takes ages over SMB but plays it fine in the end. Set up XBMC share as FTP (router supports that as well for media access) and it’s very fast.

But Infuse fails playback on every single file.
Any idea why? 

Would you mind opening a support ticket so we can help troubleshoot furhter?

already opened couple of days ago.
thx 

Up till now is does not support DLNA. Could you update me if this is going to be the case in the near future?

[quote="basflipsen"]

Up till now is does not support DLNA. Could you update me if this is going to be the case in the near future?

[/quote]

Your wish is my command. Check out the just released 2.3 version of Infuse. :)

Hi,

So is Infuse capable of playing movies stored on wireless external hard drive, like the Seagate or the LaCie Fuel ?

Thanks.