Display video title during playback (macOS)

Showing the title of the played file on top bar when hovering around the player with the mouse.

Thank you.

4 Likes

MacOS Infuse doesn’t have title of playing file in it’s top bar (not even in full screen or top of playing video in window mode) in iOS there is title written on top, hope it gets added soon.

Hello folks,

I must be missing something obvious. Watching through a TV series from an emby server and for the life of me I can’t find a way to show the title of the currently playing episode. The only indication is when the next episode comes up, I see the title for 2 seconds and then there’s no way to get it back.

Any thoughts?

Infuse 7.4.3 on MacOS 12.5.1, Emby Server 4.7.6.0

1 Like

Whenever a video is played in full screen, the window top bar (with the 3 coloured icons) is empty. It should instead show the file name.

1 Like

Please add this to the MacOS version, it’s been driving me bonkers not being able to see the TV episode name without closing playback and re-opening it.

+1 Really need this, it’s handy for watching tv episode title.

Don’t forget that you need to click the like button on the first post in this thread to show your support for this suggestion! :wink: