Display Individual Movie Cover Art in "All Movies" Instead of Collection Art, Add Collection Movies to Individual Movies Pages

I couldn’t find a movie I’d recently added to my Infuse library (Avengers: Endgame). I have my “All Movies” view sorted by release date, so it should have been near the top. Turns out I was looking for the movie’s cover art when I should have been looking for the collection art (The Avengers Collection), since I have collections enabled in settings. I realize I can disable Collections, but I do use the Collections category in search.

Collections are useful, but it would be helpful for me to be able to see the cover art for individual movies when browsing in “All Movies”. “Recently Added” and “Unwatched” views show the individual movie cover art, which I prefer.

Suggestion: With Collections enabled, display individual movies that are part of Collections in “All Movies” view, or at least give the option to and display all movies part of a collection in the individual movie pages.

For example, I would like to be able to have Collections enabled (for search category purposes) while still be able to find “Avengers: Endgame” in “All Movies” view. Upon selecting the movie, the movie page would display other movies in the collection that it’s part of (The Avengers, Avengers: Age of Ultron, and Avengers: Infinity War).

You can actually do this in the current version by disabling the Collections option in Settings.

With Collections disabled, you’ll still see Collections in Library > Movies > Collections and in search results, but you’ll see individual movie titles while browsing through other Library categories.

1 Like

Thanks, James! The clarity on how this feature works is very helpful.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.