Disable Metadata loading per directory

It would be nice if you could disable automatic metadata fetching for individual directories. I do have folders with videos with strange titles and sometimes Infuse thinks its a movie.

I don’t want to have to go through all subfolders and click edit metadata for every single file.

For example I have a lot of files with the name REC_001… and Infuse thinks for every file its the movie REC. :smiley:

Just FYI, if the files are like a tv series and all with the same style of file name you should only have to edit metadata on one file for all to be corrected. That may save you some time.

Yeah I’ve noticed that, they’re not connected to another though.

You can tag certain folders to use local metadata, which will prevent Infuse from trying to automatically match them to movies/tv shows.

On iOS: Navigate inside the folder, and select the ‘Use Local Metadata’ option from the 3 dots menu in the upper right corner

On Apple TV: Long-press on the folder icon, and select ‘Use Local Metadata’

Note: If you have iCloud Sync enabled, Infuse will sync these folder tags automatically, so you only need to tag a folder on one device.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.