Different Language Metadata

I figured out how to get most of my tv shows to show up how i want it but I’m having trouble with the language setting. If i use auto for metadata, my korean dramas all show up with the english name when i want it as the korean name. When i use the korean metadata setting the names of my american movies change names to korean which i don’t want it to. What can i do to fix this?

2 Likes

You can add your support to this currently running suggestion for that feature to be added.

Don’t forget that you need to click the like button on the first post in this thread to show your support for this suggestion! :wink:

I am pretty much hopeless on this metadata mess, reported, also suggested few years ago, never brought infuse team attention.

I suggested to add metadata option for folder or favourite so I can always have Korea movie favourite/folder using Korean metadata, have Chinese movie favourite/folder using Chinese metadata, have English movie favourite/folder using English regardless of global metadata language setting.

So essentially the ask is just to have metadata match the original language?

No, for example I don’t want a Spanish movie to auto have Spanish metadata if I don’t know Spanish, I will have it in English or other languages that I know.