Customizable collections

Infuse has a great feature, that auto collects movies to collections (e.g. Iron Man 1-3 to Iron Man Collection).
It would be great if you can manually add collections (e.g. all Marvel Movies etc.).

39 Likes

Yes!
But please not only for Plex Collections (like it’s on the roadmap). Please give us a way to edit and create own collections with none Plex shares as well!

6 Likes

Yes! Please with None-Plex Shares as well!!! :slight_smile:
And maybe you should show in a Collection at the bottom in the line Posters instead of Thumbnails! :wink:

3 Likes

It was great to use the Plex catalog in Infuse, but now it’s hard for me to bear the collections issue. Infuse collections are imposed by Moviedb and Tvdb and do not allow to create different associations (Disney cartoon, Marvel films, all Spider Man films…). With Plex it’s possible to create any type of collection, but then you can not use it in Infuse. Since I installed the Plex server on my Synology, I no longer use Infuse, just because i can’t use the Plex collections. Now i use only Plex Player, also because there is a version for each device, including the desktop pc/mac. Too bad, yet it does not seem to be such a difficult implementation in Infuse…

2 Likes

I decided to use Plex in conjunction with infuse as I like the features Plex is offering to organize my media. It is really bad to see that collections are not working in Infuse.
Please make collections usable in Infuse.

3 Likes

+1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1

1 Like

+1 it’s impotant for me as well

I will further add my support to this without using Plex. Always found Infuse to be the better app, but there’s a lot of customisation that just doesn’t seem to exist which is a shame. PLEASE introduce this!

+1

defo +1 from me

+1

Hey James :wink:
Any news on this?
Please give us the possibility to customize Collections Name, Fanart etc.

2 Likes

+1 this would be imba!

Hey James :wink:
I see „Collections“ are now in the works for Emby/Jellyfin…
Do you consider to give us finally the Possibility to create own Collections without Plex/Emby/Jellyfin, too? :wink::+1:
It’s really annoying to „fight“ with TMDb, because they delete entries or rename Collections, use Artwork which I don’t like to use… etc

Please give us the Possibility to create own Collections, edit the Collections Name, Fanart, Posters etc!

It’s the last feature I really miss in Infuse!
And I don’t wanna use a Plex/Emby/Jellyfin Server. I want to create a Collection simply with an XML-File, and my normal NAS-Share :wink::+1:

3 Likes